Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
Quick and easy chocolate chip banana bars to use up extra ripe bananas.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Add melted butter and stir until combined.
- Add egg, sugar, flour, baking soda, vanilla extract and salt and stir until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased baking pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Cool, cut and serve!